We are hiring!
All available positions below
Home Inspector - full time
Home inspectors conduct inspections of newly built or previously owned homes, condominiums, apartments and other residential properties, and, at times commercial buildings — examining structural quality, home systems and features including roofing, exterior, attached garage or carport, foundation, interior, plumbing, electrical, and heating and cooling systems.
- Positive attitude required
- Must be able to pass a physical and Drug Test
- Company hours are Monday – Saturday 8AM – 8PM must be available to work 5 days a week
- All Checks need to be turned into the office within 48 hours of accepting them
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs over head
- No Fear of heights
- Must be able to crawl a 24” crawl space.
- Inspectors when accepting payments on sight must mark report to office immediately
- Scheduling – if there is a need to move an appointment, all scheduling will be directed through Admin. Inspectors are NOT to call agents to move appointments.
- Up Sells on job site – well good for the company - we DON’T want to oversell to increase commission but if you have an up sell, please collect the money at that time.
- All reports delivered to client/agent by end of inspection day
- All inspector requested calls will be returned before end of day of the request
- Employees will treat each other with respect
- Company vehicles are to be kept clean
- Vacation request must be filled out and submitted 1 month prior to time off
- All scheduling is to be directed through the office
- Inspectors should arrive 15-30 minutes prior to inspection time, if running late, inspector will call the office. and Admin will call client and agent.
- Scheduled inspection to be worked as scheduled including re-inspects
- No Smoking in vehicle or on home sites.
- Lives in St Petersburg is a PLUS
Any other issues will be discussed and handled by CEO or VP of Business Development
If you are interested in joining our awesome crew please send your resume to email@example.com or fill out the form below and we will get back to you!